Kava making recipe:
We only sell high quality kava, so you can use less to make more. For example, a 125g bag of kava will make between 1 - 1.5 gallons (32 shells to a gallon).
Things you’ll need:
Strainer bag or cloth
Medium or large bowl
1 tablespoon (10-12g) kava root per 1 cup (8oz) of water
Ratio determines potency. Use more kava roots to make it stronger.
Serving size: 1 shell is a 1/2 cup (4oz)
1. Pour room temperature water into the bowl.
2. Place your kava root into your strainer bag.
3. Pinch the top of the bag and submerge it in water.
4. Knead the kava for about 5-10 minutes.
5. Squeeze the kava as dry as possible before discarding the makas.
6. Kava Time Fun Time, SINI!!!
SINI /see-knee/ A form of cheers in Vanuatu.
Kava, in a well sealed container will last 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
You can also freeze any liquid kava you don’t drink.
There are no products to list in this category.